It is now 2013, and it’s started off very nicely. I’m glad to be where I am today, with the friends I do have, my family fine, and another great year at my University. I’m prepared for what life may throw at me. I have a few resolutions, and I’ll write them down. This will be a useful blast to the past come December 31, 2013 when the next New Years is upon us!
- Write my own crochet/knitting pattern.
- Open up an etsy shop or something similar.
- Stay in shape- go to the pool/gym/do dorm room exercises at least three times a week.
- Read at least twenty books (maybe I’ll do book reviews!)
- Finish my story and edit it.